ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3/4 thread serger features 22 built-in stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D comes completed with a printed English and Spanish operational manual.
• Two needles and 3/4 thread
• Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
• Easy color-coded threading
• Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
• Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute
• The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.00mm to 7.00mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
• Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
• 2-point thread tension control device allows for smoother delivery of thread, and the tension for each needle can also be individually adjusted, for even more precise control for each type of thread.
• Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.
• Retractable knife blade helps prevent against accidentally cutting your fabric when you're working close to the edges of rolled hems.
• Brightly Lit Work Area
• Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
• Uses standard sewing machine needles
• Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging.
• Comes complete with a printed, English and Spanish operation manual.
3 or 4 Thread Serger
This machine features 3 or 4 threads either amount of threads will provide stretch capabilities.
Up to 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
Get more serging done in less time by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute.
Color-Coded Lay-in Threading
Easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place
Better Stitch Quality
The differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric
Sew Easy with Brother
CP100X Interactive Tour
1.Uses Standard Sewing Machine Needles
No need to purchase special needles – the 1634DX can use most standard home sewing machine needles.
2.Removable Free Arm
Simply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves.
3.Adjustable Stitch Width
The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3 mm to 7mm from left needle, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project.
4.Includes Everything You Need To Get Started
Includes standard foot, blind stitch foot and gathering foot 4 spools of serger thread, soft cover, accessory bag with needle set, 4 thread nets, 4 thread spool caps, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexagonal driver, trim trap, control pedal, and Bilingual instructions manual (English/Spanish)
5.Versatile Stitch options
Choose from 22 built-in functions including narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
Easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place.
7.Differential Fabric Feed for Better Stitch Quality
The differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric, especially important when sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin fabrics.
8.Fast, Up to 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
Saves time, and delivers high quality stitching.