ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Explore the creative possibilities of custom embroidery with the affordable, reliable, and feature-rich PE545 embroidery machine. The PE545 comes with features that help make embroidery fun and easy. With a stylish cosmetic and a generous workspace, the PE545 comes equipped with 135 built-in embroidery designs and 10 built-in lettering fonts, while the sharp 3.7" LCD display allows for easy on-screen editing. In addition, the PE545 comes with an advanced needle threading system, an automatic thread cutter, embroidery speeds up to 400 spm, and legendary Brother reliability. Creating your next customized project can be effortless with a 6.4" x 4.0" work area and a maximum embroidery area of 4" x 4", making children's clothes, doing minor apparel repairs, and even creating warm home décor can be achieved. The PE545 has the Embroidery Drag and Drop function, which allows embroidery patterns to be moved with the touch of a finger - this makes design positioning a snap. When connected to a wireless network (wireless LAN enabled), the PE545 lets you send files from your PC to your machine via Design Database Transfer¹ (no USB required), so you can send and then stitch! This free downloadable software allows for easy data management for all your designs. You can also create and send designs through PE-Design 11¹/² for added flexibility. A vital feature of the PE545 is the new Artspira App¹. This new feature has embroidery patterns you can download, plus the ability to create embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device. The drawing tools embedded in the app include a pen (single/zigzag), and an eraser. You can draw line-art inspired designs up to 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) and then transfer them to your PE545 wirelessly. In addition, the Artspira Mobile App lets you share your creations on many social media platforms. Explore the creative possibilities of custom embroidery with the affordable, reliable, and feature-rich PE545 embroidery machine.
• Wireless LAN With wireless LAN enabled, the PE545 will send you software update notifications and will let you to transmit embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer¹ (no USB required).
• Embroidery Patterns The PE545 has 75 Motif designs and 60 (30 x 2 types) of Alphabet and frame designs – a total of 135 built-in designs of your choosing.
• Artspira Mobile App Draw your next project on the Artspira Mobile App¹. With an array of patterns and cut data you can download, plus the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device and then transferring them to your PE545 wirelessly, the Artspira Mobile App will have you creating on the go.
• Embroidery Drag and Drop The PE545 has a unique Embroidery Pattern Drag and Drop feature, which allows you to move and position your embroidery design on the 3.7" display with just the touch of your finger.
• Built-in Memory Space The PE545 has a USB port that allows you to upload and store your embroidery designs into the built-in memory space.
• Generous Workspace Starting with a 3.7” LCD color display screen, a 4” x 4” maximum embroidery area, and 6.4” x 4.0” work area, you’ll have plenty of room for your next project.
• Built-in Tutorial Videos Included with the PE545 embroidery machine are tutorial videos and an easy needle threading system to help you get started.
• LCD Display You can do simple on-screen editing on the sharp, 3.7” LCD color display screen.
• Included Accessories Embroidery foot “Q” (on machine), Needle set, Bobbin (2) (One bobbin is on machine.), Pre-wound bobbin (3) (90 weight white embroidery bobbin thread), Bobbin clip (4), Seam ripper, Scissors, Cleaning brush, Screwdriver, Disc-shaped screwdriver, Spool cap (large), Spool cap (medium) (on machine), Spool cap (small), Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool), Spool net, Bobbin case (on machine), Embroidery frame set (medium) 10 cm (H) × 10 cm (W) (4 inches (H) × 4 inches (W)), Accessory bag, Dust cover, Operation Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Embroidery Design Guide.
Design Database Transfer
The combination of wireless LAN and the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer1 lets you send embroidery files from your PC to your machine with no USB required.
Draw your next project on the Artspira App2. With an array of patterns and cut data you can download, plus the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device and then transferring them to your embroidery machine wirelessly, the Artspira App2 will have you creating on the go.
Browse the vast library of over 5,000 designs on the Brother iBroidery platform3 to jumpstart your next great DIY project.
* Internet connection required
1Available Fall 2022. Compatibility may vary by device and operating system. Requires connection to a wireless network.
2Compatibility may vary by device and operating system. Requires connection to a wireless network.
3Sold Separately, additional purchase required.
4 see "Which Machine is Right For You" information.