ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Make ‘The’ Moment with ScanNCut DX!
Introducing the new ScanNCut DX (SDX85), the only affordable and versatile cutting machine with a built-in scanner for making all of life's moments stand out. It's so easy to use, with features like Blade Sensor Technology (that automatically adjusts for material thickness) and more than 250 built-in designs, patterns and fonts to get your creative juices flowing. PLUS advanced editing with CanvasWorkspace to help showcase your advancing skills.
Make the moment with the cutting machine for Moment Makers: the new ScanNCut DX.
• Blade Sensor Technology: Auto blade detects the thickness of material, no blade adjustment or material selection required.
• Cut Up To 0.1” (3 mm) in Thickness: The Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine effortlessly cuts materials‡ such as foam and felt with the Auto Blade.
• Stand-Alone: Create a project right out of the box without using a computer or mobile device.
• Fully Detailed Designs: Features a total of 251 built-in designs!
• Wireless Network Ready: Wirelessly connect‡ your PC or mobile device to transfer cut data from the Brother CanvasWorkspace application.
• Advanced editing with Canvasworkspace
Brother ScanNCut DX
Make the moment special, make the moment exciting, make the moment crazy...all at a moment's notice with the ScanNCut DX!
Imagine, Enhance and Craft the Moments that Matter
Cut virtually any material up to 3 MM1 in thickness with the ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Suite, all three have their own unique purpose so whether you are cutting fabric, vinyl or leather. We've got you covered!
Optional Accessories: Auto Blade, Thin Fabric Auto Blade and Vinyl Auto Blade.
ScanNCut DX Comparison Chart
1Material compatibility may vary. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut.
2Prices set by retailers and dealers may vary.
3Compared to SDX125e model.
4Available with CanvasWorkspace for web only.
5Connection via USB cable is available for Windows only. Cable not included.
6Reads most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery files. To read PHX file, software version should be 1.1x or higher.
7Value based on built-in designs included vs. the SDX125e. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Specifications subject to change.