HQ Capri Top Features
• Easy setup and assembly
• Four times the quilting space of the average home sewing machine (18 inches of throat space and eight inches of vertical space)
• Paired with the exclusive HQ InSight TableTM with built-in HQ InSight Stitch RegulationTM
• Adjustable table height from 25.5″ to 39.5″
• Stitching speed up to 2,200 stitches per minute
• 4-22 precision stitches per inch
• Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
• Handi Feet compatible; comes with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot
• Adjustable high-resolution color touch screen
• Needle-stop position control
• Responsive foot pedal
• Easy needle change
• Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
• Quilting alarm and project timer
• Walking stitch plus five basting stitch options
• Presets for saving favorite manual mode stitching options
• Stitch counters
• Bobbin-area “dam” allows for use of canned air for lint removal
• Built-in diagnostics
• Easy USB machine and software updates
• Can be easily upgraded to a movable-carriage, frame machine if your needs change
Shown with the HQ InSight Table with HQ InSight Stitch Regulation
Where Will You Put It?
HQ Mini Casters
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
• Interchangeable Handi Feet, including the Handi Couching Feet, Square Feet, the Sure Foot, the Glide Foot, and the Echo Feet.
• Horizontal Spool Pin
• 18-inch by 32-inch table extensions
• HQ Mini Casters
Getting Started with your HQ Capri
Minute Motifs feature quick designs you can use for a variety of projects.
Minute Tips are quick video shorts featuring longarm quilting tips.
The second Thursday of every month (at 11 a.m. Mountain Time), the HQ Studio Educators share their wealth of knowledge with anyone who wants to join the conversation. You can comment, ask questions, and get live feedback. Simply join our email list and we’ll let you know about our upcoming HQ Live events.
Compare HQ Machines
Reasons to Buy Handi Quilter
HQ worldwide retailer support
HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical, and 5 years mechanical
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Educational videos, tutorials, and tips available at HandiQuilter.com