Made of high-quality steel, the HQ Gallery2 Frame is a robust, professional-grade combination table and frame system for the home or professional studio. The Gallery2 Frame also offers two ways to load your quilt with the QuiltMaster™ DuoLoad™ loading system.
HQ Gallery2 Frame Features
• Choose the loading method you prefer with QuiltMaster™ DuoLoad™ system
• High-quality steel provides a solid, free-standing foundation for your quilting
• Zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion
• Choose from 10-foot or 12-foot frame sizes. A 14-foot extension kit is available.
• Pole cradles provide accessibility for loading quilt batting
• Height-adjustable legs with self-leveling feet accommodate a variety of floor surfaces
• Set of three quality canvas leaders (with Velcro® attachment)
• Bungee-style elastic side tensioning system
• Built-in hand wheel, snap-in poles, and smooth-rolling bearings make advancing the quilt a simple task
• Batting storage pole keeps batting rolls off the floor
• Continuous track support ensures a bump-free quilting experience
The HQ Gallery2 Frame features the QuiltMaster™ DuoLoad™ system which offers two ways to load your quilt depending on your preference.
Provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing.
Often chosen for ruler work, this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.